Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Konnichiwa!!!!! Thank you so much for visiting this site. A sweet comment is always appreciated. :D

-Sweet Serenity: Haninozuka Mitsukini-

the theme

The long hiatus is gone! I have finally updated my blog Sweet Serenity with Hani-sempai of Ouran School anime.

This is the first time for me to do the frames in blogger. Its much of a challenge but I like it. :D I hope it turns out good though.

The design is just as simple as it looks. I experimented on Gradient this time. I really like the gradients I've downloaded. The new Brushes and Patterns also helps to create a wonderful scene here. SO what do you think? :D

this is me

Okay since I've gone for quite a long time now. Introduction needs to be long?

Okay here it goes...

I'm Joie-C Lawas. I usually use my screen name shaoran/shao. I'm a nursing students in A.U University in Philippines, Manila.

I'm not a picker so basically everyone who comes here becomes a tomadachi!!! :D I just don't like pretenders and bad people. >:c

I'm an absolute anime/manga lover. I can watched and read a manga or anime in less than an hour if I have my time. I also love to do layouts like this in different themes. I hope I'm doin well. :D

chat on me

I purposely cut the intro so we could talk about more things.


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Free Hit Counter
Thank you!!!!

past layouts

Fruits Basket: Sohma FamilyTezuka KunimitsuYaoi Layout

These are the previous layouts I have made in the past. What do you think is the best of all?

friends

Sorbetera
Sorbetera-wordpress

Radiant Tomorrow
Bonnie Blue
Mana the sixth
Mana's LiveJournal

Souleclipse
Crussian LiveJournal
Himawari Skyline
Kazefuri

Arheiz.Chidori.Dyei.
Elysia.Eumir.Julie
Kairee.Kikyo. Luc
NinaMikain.Xli.Yuki
Yukitenshi.Yuumi

past journals

Deathnote Movie 3
Meme Ness
How worth is betrayal?
Hypermode for change
Resurrected from Graveyard
Lose Weight on February!
No future for cheaters!
Yaoi the blew me up
YO! MEME
Crisis for shaoran
Back2School!
Multiply account!

ARCHIVES

[February 2009]
[January 2009]
[August 2008]
[July 2008]

[February 2008]
[January 2008]
[December 2007]
[November 2007]
[October 2007]
[September 2007]
[August 2007]
[July 2007]
[June 2007]
[May 2007]
[April 2007]
[March 2007]
[February 2007]
[January 2007]
[December 2006]
[November 2006]
[October 2006]

affiliates

Genso Suikogaiden
Getbackers Clan
Naruto no Datte Bayo!!
For Richer or Poorer
Fractured Sanity
AnimeGalleries
Mistyicedesign
Hybrid-Genesis

Aethereality
Celestial Star
Deviant Art
Animepaper
Mangatraders
VNManga

i'm a fan of

ZUtto: Sakura and syaoran Digital Cherry: CCS MUSICYukixTohruxKyo: SohmaTrue feelings: CCS MusicAlways Here: SyaoranxSakuraGaLs: Aya and ReiAyaXRei

There's also the single animes

Tezuka: THE CAPTAIN
Gals: REI Otohata
Hanazawa Rui: ANimeSHirota Yuu: Tezuka the Prince
Prince Charming: RUI 

HANAZAWA

credits

Layout by: Shaoran
Image from: For Richer or Poorer
Brushes, Patterns and Gradients by: Fractured Sanity and Deviant Art
Font by: Dafont

HOST BY: Blogger
Images by: Ripway
Tagboard by:Shoutmix
Hit Counter: Easy Counter

Get Free Shots from 

Snap.com

THis entire layout is abused and manipulated in Adobe Photoshop CS3 & Macromedia Dreamweaver v8.0

 

 

 

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A God's Blessing

Title: A God's blessing

I planned this day to be the thankful day for God. Why? Because he gave me a miracle and help me pass my major subject, yes! And I know I did pass because God help me.

You see, 2 days before I had this instinct feeling that I'm going to fail my major subject. Although I was not so sure about that. I am very positive that I will fail cuz I've computed my grades myself and I know that I will fail. I was so scared that time, cuz if I failed this subject! Half of my life will disappear. My major subject is NCM 101 and that consist of 18 units! Can you imagine? I'm going to fail an 18 units subject! My parents are already angry when I told this to them. I can't blame them for being angry; This is not easy for me too. I was crying for 2 days because I was so scared to face my grades with 5 written on my major subject. My mother saw me crying in my room and said have faith on God! If this is not for you then it will not be. Then she gave me a rosary and said I should pray to Him. I looked at the rosary and it gave me a calm feeling inside. After some minutes I and my mom prayed at my room. While praying my only wish is that I HOPE I WILL NOT FAIL JUST FOR MY MOM SAKE. I'm still holding that rosary even when I was going to the bed and while waiting for my grades result, the next day. After some minutes of waiting my professors finally came out of the faculty and announce the names of the failing grades, and my name is not mentioned! I can't believe it so I asked my professor about my grades and she told me that my grades are safe but my departmental exams (an exam in AU wherein it's like a board exam in practice) are failed so I have to take an exam for the next day, but the professors there nearly clarify to me that my grades are already safe and I should study hard for the next semester. I feel so relief when I heard that to my professor and I was still holding the rosary at that very moment. I prayed again at that very second and thank God for hearing my prayer out. My heart was nearly to burst out of joy and I still can’t believe that I did pass.

Since that time, I never let that rosary out of my sight. I really believe that is a God's blessing for me. Before I was never really a good Christian, I dont have a good-Samaritan-act on anybody and I even seldom pray so at first I never though He will listen to me. But He did and all I can say is thank you so much! Now I'm more religious and that rosary is still in my hand at this moment, I pray at it every night and it still felt so good. I will always remember this moment that God has made a miracle for me, and I believe that this won't be the last time! I hope you guys (fellow Christian like me! or even other religions) will continue believe on the miracle of God, and don't forget to thank Him after, because the greatest miracle in life is the faith of believing in God and continue to believe that He exists! If not in our eyes but in our hearts. Good day everyone!

Quote for the day: The greatest miracle in life is the faith of believing in God and continues to believe that He exists! If not in our eyes but in our hearts.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

home.melodies of the heart.multiply.friendster.pureinnocent