Boring Sembreak!
Boring Sembreak!
Sunday again and today is a boring day. Our semester break have started last week and I don't know if I'm going to be happy or what. I'm still scared about the outcome of my grades but then I just hope that it's not too low. *laughs*
First I am happy of course! I have time to sleep and rest after 5 months of no sleep and no rest because of loads and loads of school works! Hey I think in 1 week of school works I only got 2-3 hours sleep per day! So I think I really need this Sembreak! But then when you think about it, Sembreak is a boring time of the year. All you have to do is sit in the corner and watch TV, play cards, listened to the music, play games in the PC and many more boring things. Well, for me, that's all I can do, since I don't have any allowance I can't go out to the malls, buy things, rent a PC for internet and stuffs like that. I don't even go to the province because; first we don't have a budget for that and second most of my cousins live here in manila so I'll be very boring in the province. I only go to our province every Christmas and fiesta's. So this Sembreak the thing that I could do is to rest and continue the everyday BORING routine until November 5 or 6. But hey! Think on the bright side, the Sembreak is made for rest day in college students like me, so we need to spent this Sembreak in the happy things and not waste it on the boring days like what I have.
I hope I can think something to make my boring Sembreak be a happy one. Good day everyone!
Quote for the day: Whenever your stressed out and about to give up, remember that STRESSED is just DESSERT spelled backwards, so it's just a piece of cake!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home